Daytime Vitamin C Skin Serum
- Provides advanced antioxidants for skin protection from environmental aggressors
- Aids in preventing oil oxidation that can lead to breakouts
- Reduces skin oiliness
- Minimizes visible pores and refines skin texture
- Improves skin clarity, radiance, and uneven skin tone
- Improves the appearance of fine lines
For the best vitamin C serum to treat oily and blemish-prone skin, look no further than Silymarin CF. Lauded as a breakthrough vitamin C serum, with a formula that combines 0.5% silymarin (milk thistle extract), 15% l-ascorbic acid, 0.5% ferulic acid and 0.5% salicylic acid to aid in preventing oil oxidation that can lead to breakouts, and visible signs of aging. This oil-free formula is clinically demonstrated to reduce oil oxidation by up to 76%, as well as reduce oiliness, refine skin texture, and visibly improve skin clarity and fine lines.
- 15% L-ascorbic Acid: Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C helps neutralize free radicals and protect against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits.
- 0.5% Silymarin: Powerful plant-based antioxidant derived from milk thistle that helps prevent oil oxidation and provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- 0.5% Ferulic Acid: A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits and stability of vitamin C.
- 0.5% Salicylic Acid: A beta-hydroxy acid provides effective exfoliation, refines pores, and helps reduce the formation of blemishes.
Full ingredient list: AQUA/WATER/EAU, ALCOHOL DENAT., ASCORBIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LAURETH-23, SILYBUM MARIANUM FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM CITRATE, SALICYLIC ACID, FERULIC ACID, D251110/1
- Apply 4-5 drops of Silymarin CF in the morning, after cleansing and toning. Ensure a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products.
- Finish your morning skincare regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants for skin and broad-spectrum sunscreens provide extensive protection against signs of visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.