Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50
- Leaves a sheer, weightless matte finish
- 100% mineral broad spectrum sunscreen protection, no chemical filters
- Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types including sensitive
Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 is an ultra-sheer, transparent sunscreen fluid formula that combines 100% mineral filters with artemia salina, a plankton extract to help boost skin’s natural defenses to UV- and heat-induced stress, offers broad spectrum protection for even sensitive skin. Formulated with Titanium Dioxide, a broad spectrum 100% mineral filter, and enhanced with artemia salina, a plankton extract to help boost skin’s natural defenses to UV- and heat-induced stress. This silky sheer fluid spreads easily and dries quickly, leaving no residue, with a high level of protection at SPF 50.
- 5% Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®): This microfine zinc oxide is a non-chemical filter providing broad spectrum protection against burning UVB rays and aging UVA rays. The particle size and distribution characteristics spread evenly and provide a non-whitening effect
- 6% Titanium dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide is a non-chemical SPF contributor that forms a barrier on skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays
- Artemia salina: This plankton extract helps boost skin’s natural defenses and resistance to UV rays and heat-induced stress
Full ingredient list: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 6.0021%, ZINC OXIDE 5.0078%, COSMETIC INGREDIENTS: WATER, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, UNDECANE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, ISOHEXADECANE, NYLON-12, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, TRIDECANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINUM STEARATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, ALUMINA, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PEG-8 LAURATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ARTEMIA EXTRACT, BENZOIC ACID, PEG-9
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup.
- Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours.
Consult a physician before use for children under the age of six months.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early visible signs of skin aging. To decrease this risk, use sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including, but not limited to:
- Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use