Zinc Oxide Sunscreen for Skin
Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50
- Sensitive Skin
- 100% mineral filters, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Repairs and improves skin’s barrier function
- Provides all day hydration in a nourishing, comforting texture
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free
Formulated specifically for post-procedure, sensitive, and very dry skin, Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 is the best sunscreen for sensitive skin. This formula combines barrier repair and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, for optimal coverage. Topping traditional sunscreens in scientific advancement, Physical UV Defense is proven to increase the expression of essential proteins responsible for skin’s barrier integrity. This all-physical sunscreen, featuring zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) and titanium dioxide, provides all day hydration making it ideal for daily use. Artemia salina, a plankton extract, provides increased photoprotection by stimulating skin’s defenses and resistance to UV and heat stress.**
*Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
**based on in-vitro testing
- Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®): Microfine sunscreen filter provides broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays without leaving white residue
- Titanium dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide forms a barrier on the skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays
- Artemia salina: This plankton extract helps boosts the skin’s natural defenses and resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress
Full ingredient list: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 6.0021%, ZINC OXIDE 4.982250%, COSMETIC INGREDIENTS:
WATER, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, UNDECANE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, ISOHEXADECANE, NYLON-12, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, TRIDECANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINUM STEARATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, ALUMINA, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, IRON OXIDES, PEG-8 LAURATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ARTEMIA EXTRACT, BENZOIC ACID, PEG-9, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE
- Apply a dime size amount to the face, neck, and chest at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Ensure application is prior to makeup.
- Reapply after the first 80 minutes of sweating, swimming, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.
Consult a physician before use for children under the age of six months.