Face Cleanser For Acne and Aging Skin
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores
- Removes excess oils and makeup
- Paraben-, soap-, fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- Suitable for oily, combination, and aging skin types
Be kind to your skin with LHA Cleanser Gel. This face wash exfoliates pores while smoothing and brightening skin.
For the best cleanser for acne prone skin, look no further than LHA Cleanser. This acne cleanser is a targeted exfoliating cleanser featuring a conditioning surfactant and a 12% concentration of powerful ingredients combining lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, glycerin, and sorbitol to remove excess oils and makeup, while decongesting pores and brightening skin. Formulated for aging and blemished skin, this deep cleansing gel gently refines the appearance of congested pores and helps to reduce blemishes without drying the skin.
- LHA (Caproloyl Salicylic Acid): A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA exfoliates the skin, decongests clogged pores, refines the skin’s surface, and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Glycolic acid: This AHA eliminates dead skin cell buildup and improves skin hydration.
- Salicylic acid: This beta-hydroxy acid refines the pores and helps reduce acne.
- Apply a small amount twice daily of this exfoliating cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- For morning use, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen. For evening use, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.