Daytime Under Eye Serum
AOX+ Eye Gel
- Sensitive Skin
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Reduces the appearance of lines, puffiness, and under eye circles
- Combats signs of fatigue to promote a refreshed appearance
- Paraben-, fragrance-, alcohol-, and dye-free
- Ideal for most skin types
The best eye serum to help keep your eyes wide awake. A groundbreaking serum-in-a-gel that contains a synergistic combination of 5% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), 1% phloretin, and 0.5% ferulic acid along with powerful botanicals to protect the delicate contour of the eye area from natural and atmospheric skin aging – environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3). This under eye serum improves the appearance of puffiness, fatigue, and under eye circles, while simultaneously targeting visible signs of aging.
- Antioxidant Combination: 1% phloretin, 5% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), and 0.5% ferulic acid: A synergistic antioxidant combination helps neutralize free radicals, prevent future signs of aging, and improve the appearance of under eye circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
- Ruscus aculeatus: Derived from a small evergreen shrub native to Western Europe, this ingredient helps reduce the appearance of puffiness.
- Caffeine: This ingredient helps improve the look of under eye circles for a more vibrant appearance.
Full ingredient list: AQUA / WATER / EAU DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL BUTYLENE GLYCOL UNDECANE BIS-HYDROXYETHOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE ALCOHOL DENAT. ASCORBIC ACID DIMETHICONE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE TRIDECANE PHLORETIN LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER FERULIC ACID RUSCUS ACULEATUS EXTRACT / RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT CAFFEINE DISODIUM EDTA SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- Apply 1/2 pump per eye on fingertips. Best used in the morning.
- Apply on under eye circles, outer corners, and brow bone.
- Gently pat the serum until it is completely absorbed into your skin. Do not apply product to the inner corners near the tear ducts, below the brow bone, or on the upper lid.
- Finish application with SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50.
It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.