- Reduces the appearance of skin creping and thinning
- Visibly improves the appearance and proliferation of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin texture
- Restores water and nutrients to improve the look of skin firmness and skin texture
- Comforts dry, aging skin and provides nourishment
- Alcohol-, and dye-free
A.G.E. Interrupter is an advanced wrinkle treatment that fights the visible signs of aging caused by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.), a major factor of the natural aging process. This anti-aging skincare product is formulated with a large, unprecedented 30% concentration of proxylane™, 4% blueberry extract, and 0.2% phytosphingosine (pronounced fi'to-sfing'go-sen) to improve the appearance of premature wrinkles and restore the loss of firmness caused by the damaging end-products.
- 4% Blueberry extract: Naturally derived and both an antioxidant and anti-glycation ingredient, used to help fortify skin’s matrix and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and laxity on skin's surface.
- 30% Proxylane™: Used to help support skin’s own G.A.G. synthesis and restore water and nutrients to skin.
- 0.2% Phytosphingosine: A naturally occurring chemical that facilitates skin’s natural barrier repair process and helps protect the skin’s barrier by alleviating the discomfort associated with dry, aging skin.
Full ingredient list: AQUA / WATER / EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ISOHEXADECANE, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC WAX, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS EXTRACT / VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, COUMARIN
- Apply product once or twice daily by massaging a thin, even layer onto the entire face, neck, and chest areas.
- For morning use, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. For evening use, apply after retinol application